Friday, August 06, 2004

TGIF

Rick came to pick up the canoe in the morning. It was funny because when I first went over to the campground to meet him, the sprinklers were on. So I went into the garage to try to figure out how to turn them off. Umm...I turned the dial to off. That seemed to work! He is beginning to look just like Grandpa Geib - his hair, his nose, the shape of his face - it's almost eerie. He put the canoe on his jet ski trailer. It was a really nice trailer, so I think everything will be OK.

I did a couple of errands and then waited around for Dick. He got here around 2 p.m. He was super tired and happy to be home. He sat right down at the computer so he could log his finds before the other fellow who was also on the island. Dick wants to be first, doggone it! It's good to have him home.
Computing





No comments: