Tuesday, November 14, 2006

F & P

Dick has more all day training today and tomorrow.

Don't laugh, but I got my gift wrapping station set up downstairs, and I actually wrapped six or seven gifts. I know it's early, but I want to do it gradually instead of having a last minute rush. Christmas will see four of us here (Dick&Nan, Jana, Mom), and four of us in Florida (Laurie&Chip, Dylan and Tom) - so we have a lot of shipping to prepare for.

After his meeting, Dick went geocaching and found Whitard's newest puzzle cache.

Dick brought in the mail when he got home, and we had a package from Frank and Peggy. Two stocking caps were inside - beautiful colors of the forest, with images of deer, and personalized with our names on the front. They are really spectacular. Such a pleasant surprise. Thank you Peggy!

No comments: