Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How Dick Spent His Snow Day

I was on the computer early this morning when Dick came upstairs and said he wanted to show me something shocking. I followed him downstairs, thinking I was going to see some deer, or a bobcat or even tracks of a bobcat. He opened the garage door and the driveway was blocked by a fallen tree! It really WAS shocking!

He plugged in his small electric chain saw and went to work removing it piece by piece, branch by branch and hauling all of the bio-mass off to the side of the driveway.











It's all cleared away now - at least enough so we could drive the car out if we wanted to. Dick is really good at clearing away downed trees and brush!

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a job!! I'll bet a nap was in order after that. Or it would be at this house.

NJKS said...

You're absolutely right! How did you know that? ;)