Monday, January 16, 2012

76 Golf World


This morning I promised myself that I would try to catch up on my blog a little bit.  So I spent the entire morning uploading pictures and updating the blog.  OK, I'm a little slow, I admit, but I'm also still struggling with the new blogspot format.  Anyway, I got quite a bit done.

After lunch, we picked up Chip and Dylan (Laurie's at work) and we all went to Golf World to play miniature golf.  It's a family joke that Dylan used to call it immature golf, so sometimes we all call it that.  We had a great time - it's really a lot of fun.  We kept having to let people play through because there were 4 of us and we took longer.  It can't be that we were just slow!



I played 18 holes with them, but begged off for the second round on a different course.  I had my phone for games and iced tea for sipping so I enjoyed myself anyway.  Chip and Dick each claim that they got a hole in one on the second course - Dylan didn't deny it, so it must be true!
A good time was had by all:









Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have been 83 years old today had he lived. We sincerely enjoyed the holiday memorializing him.

No comments: