Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to Disappointment

The prospects of today made me very, very excited and nervous.  Beccy was to show us a condo in the place I like the best, with everything on the main floor.  It was really something to look forward to, and I was so, so nervous and excited.  Well...The condo had almost everything we wanted...almost.  The living quarters were very tight, cramped and small.  The bedrooms looked very nice, until you noticed that both of the beds were double beds.  The real deal breaker was the basement.  It was unfinished and dark, with just one window, no walkout.  I must say that the garage was beautiful, but how much time does one spend in the garage?

The scheduled showing of 888 was cancelled for some unknown reason, so nothing has progressed today.  It was a huge disappointment, but at least I'm not nervous now.


No comments: